Monday, September 29, 2008

Ling Ah Ling

Decided to blog. Because Ling asked me to do so :)
Nah.... have been thinking a lot this few days. From small lil things to humongous one, but i know they all are not big deals.
Just!!! I dont know whats bordering me.
Im just so emotional and sensitive recently.
Ling asked me to blog. She wants to know how have i been here.
n i realise i haven talk to her for so long.
I miss u so much. and Wincy :( and ur new dog!!!
I know you are doing fine. and i hope so :)
I just dont want us to grow further apart.
And im not worried bout that.
Cause i know YOU will always be YOU.
My true fren!
So! i decided to blog. To keep intouch with you, all my close ones.
Have been so busy. Stress! and could barely breath. Ofcourse. hardly talk to you all too. Didnt even call bk like i always did for the 1st few months when i got here.
I just don wan anyone to drop out in my life.
If u ever mean some1 to me. U will ALWAYS be. and i will always have a space for u in my heart.
Take care ppl.
Maybe this can really help us keep in touch.
Atleast know what each other are up to.
We used to see each other everyday.
I just hope to see all of u soon.

1 comment:

e Loe said...

haha, when you gonna write "Loe Ah Loe"