Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Loe ah Loe, Holiday, Memories, Future.

Happy birthday Loe!!!! Have fun. I know you are throwing a party at ur hse.
Have a blast. My 12 years fren :)
Omg called Kel ytd. asked her a freaking stupid question. so embarrassing.
I am going to the Perth Royal Show later. Hope is gona be fun.
I know i haven talk to all of u for sometime.
Don worry, im fine here
REALLY LILY.
I am loving here 1 day, but hating it the next day :(
Oh went clubbing last Friday. 1st time without you WH, Liz, Susan!!! ok not 1st time without you, there was this another few times too. That freaking time :(
But i miss u all so much. like everything flows bk in my memory, those time that we went together. Is so fun with u all :) But we won be goin together again! Maybe after few years. Cause liz n Qr is so freaking far away. QR!!!! pls wait for me when u wanna get a male stripper for xmas or watever bday. Good things shud be shared among frens!!!!

Is a week break for me now. 2 assignments deal on monday. i hope i will start them soon. just love the chance of sleeping late and waking up late. this is my break that i hv been waiting for so long. Atlast!!! time pls PAUSE......

The nite wit deviiiiii :)

The day before i left! and u met ur MR right!

OMG! found this pic. I was young.

1 comment:

weihee said...

omg i miss u mel!! =(
yea right.. me and my MR right. HAHA.. hope u will found yours soon too!